The public is informed that, pursuant to the Inter-Agency Task Force for Infectious Diseases (IATF) Resolution No. 60, Series of 2020, issued on 16 July 2020:
- Foreign spouses, minor children including children with special needs regardless of age, of Filipino nationals as well as foreign parents of minor Filipino nationals including children with special needs regardless of age, may be allowed entry to the Philippines, provided they secure or possess appropriate visas.
Documentary proof of filiation must either be: (a) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) for Philippine-issued documents or (b) apostillized/authenticated for documents issued by a foreign government.
- Accredited diplomats and their dependents, foreign airline crew members, and foreign seafarers with 9(c) visasentering the Philippines to join a vessel, are also allowed entry to the Philippines.
- Except for the above-mentioned individuals, the issuance of new visas by the Philippine Foreign Service Posts remains suspended.
- Pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 56, Series of 2020, issued on 16 July 2020, foreign nationals who possess the following visas are allowed entry to the Philippines beginning 01 August 2020:
- Philippine Immigrant Visas (Section 13)
- RA 7919 Visas (granted to certain foreign nationals through the Social Integration Program in the Philippines)
- Executive Order 324 Visas (foreign nationals who have acquired permanent residency)
- Native Born Visas (foreign nationals born in the Philippines whose parents, either or both, are lawful permanent residents)
- Temporary Resident Visas (based on MO ADD-01-038/ADD-02-015 [Indian nationals]
- MCL-07-021 Permanent Resident Visas (based on CA 613, Section 13a [Chinese nationals])
- The entry of the above-mentioned foreign nationals is subject to the following conditions:
- Must have valid and existing visas at the time of entry;
- With pre-booked accredited quarantine facility;
- With pre-booked COVID-19 testing provider;
- Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers at the port and date of entry; and
- Without prejudice to applicable immigration laws, rules, and regulations. END
4 September 2020, Phnom Penh