Friday, 01 July 2022
- Friday, 01 July 2022 FIESTA FILIPINAS SEASON 2 – WAGAYWAY FESTIVAL DIORAMA DIY ART ACTIVITY IN PHOTOS
- Friday, 01 July 2022 12TH MULTI-AGENCY SERVICE MISSION (MASM) CATERS TO FILIPINOS IN CAMBODIA
- Saturday, 28 May 2022 PAMBANSANG ARAW NG WATAWAT, 28 MAYO - 12 HUNYO 2022
- Wednesday, 25 May 2022 PHLIPPINE EMBASSY IN CAMBODIA LAUNCHES THE FOURTH BATCH OF THE BASIC KHMER LANGUAGE COURSE FOR FILIPINOS IN CAMBODIA
Monday, 06 June 2022
- Monday, 06 June 2022 ACTIVITIES IN CELEBRATION OF THE 2022 PHILIPPINE NATIONAL DAY
- Tuesday, 31 May 2022 "IMPORTANT UPDATE: OWWA will be joining the 12th MULTI-AGENCY SERVICE MISSION (MASM)."
- Monday, 30 May 2022 ENTRY PROTOCOLS TO THE PHILIPPINES EFFECTIVE 30 MAY 2022
- Thursday, 26 May 2022 12TH MULTI-AGENCY SERVICE MISSION (MASM), 18-19 JUNE 2022
Philippine Ambassador Visits Liwayway Cambodia Factory
21 April 2022, Phnom Penh – As part of the economic diplomacy activities of the Philippine Embassy in Cambodia, Ambassador Maria Amelita C. Aquino visited the office and factory of the Philippine company Liwayway (Cambodia) Food Industries Co., Ltd. located at the Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone.
Popularly known for its “Oishi” products in the Philippines, Liwayway Cambodia opened its factory in Cambodia in 2012, producing snacks under the brand “Rinbee,” which has been recently rebranded as “Tenta.” The well-known snack products in Cambodia are the Tenta Squid Flavor Crackers, Tenta Prawn Crackers, Tenta Pumpkin Chips and Tenta Pao Pao Cheese Corn Puff.
Aside from its headquarters in the Philippines, Liwayway Marketing Corporation is currently operating in ten (10) other countries, including Cambodia, Indonesia, China, Thailand, and Vietnam. END
List of Voters Approved by RERB from December 16, 2019 to June 2020 please click here.