The Embassy of the Philippines organized a diplomatic reception on 28 August 2017 to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Philippines-Cambodia diplomatic relations and the formal inauguration of the permanent Chancery of the Philippine Embassy. In order to capture and encapsulate the significance of these two events, this video was prepared by the Embassy.
Wednesday, 01 August 2018
- Wednesday, 01 August 2018 PH EMBASSY HAILS FORMER CAMBODIAN REFUGEE IN THE PHILIPPINES AS RAMON MAGSAYSAY AWARDEE FOR 2018
- Monday, 30 July 2018 PH EMBASSY HOSTS PRE-DEPARTURE ORIENTATION FOR CAMBODIAN AWARDEES OF PHILIPPINE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Monday, 30 July 2018 FILIPINO SCIENTISTS SHARE KNOWLEDGE WITH CAMBODIANS ON DISASTER RISK AND NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Monday, 30 July 2018 FILIPINO TEACHERS IN CAMBODIA ENHANCE ENGLISH SKILLS THROUGH CONDUCT OF 1ST MASSIVE OPEN ONLINE COURSE AND CAMP PHNOM PENH -- Filipino English teachers in Cambodia recently completed a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) and Camp further enhancing their
Monday, 13 August 2018
- Tuesday, 07 August 2018 MOBILE CONSULAR SERVICES IN SIHANOUKVILLE 25-26 AUGUST 2018
- Wednesday, 01 August 2018 NOTICE OF HEARING, RESIDENT ELECTION BOARD (RERB) 20 AUGUST 2018
- Wednesday, 01 August 2018 FOUR FULLY-FUNDED PHILIPPINE SCHOLARSHIPS ON SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING FOR CAMBODIAN STUDENTS
- Tuesday, 19 June 2018 SATURDAY CONSULAR SERVICE 23 JUNE 2018 (SATURDAY)
MOBILE CONSULAR OUTREACH IN SIEM REAP
The Philippine Embassy informs all Filipino nationals in Siem Reap and nearby provinces that the Embassy will conduct a mobile consular mission and overseas voters registration in Siem Reap.
Date : 18-19 November 2017
Time : 18 November, Saturday, 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
19 November, Sunday, 8:a.m. - 12 noon
Venue : BoardroomT Galleria by DFS, Angkor No. 968, Vithei Charles De Gaulle, Siem Reap
The Consular Team from the Embassy will provide the following services:
- Embassy ID issuance and renewal;
- Passport renewal and passport extensions;
- Civil registry (e.g. acknowledgement of employment contract, affidavit of invitation, etc); and
- Overseas voter's registration (please bring your valid passport)
Philippine Embassy, Phnom Penh, 30 October 2017
The Philippine Embassy is pleased to inform all Filipino nationals in Cambodia that the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has recently announced the issuance of the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 10928, that will now allow the issuance of passports with a ten (10) year validity, beginning 01 January 2018.
The 10-year validity passport will only apply to Filipinos 18 years or older. Applicants under 18 years of age will continue to be issued passports with a five (5) year validity until they reach 18 years.
There is no price increase for passports with a ten (10) year validity.
However, in accordance with the DFA’s mandate to improve the passport processing system to make it seamless, convenient and pro-people, and to ensure that the production and security of passports are at par with technological advances and world standards, additional fees may be imposed in the future for passports that will have enhanced security features.
Please click here for the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 10928 (2017), otherwise known as “An Act Extending the Validity of Philippine Passports.
Maraming salamat po! END
The Philippine Embassy informs all Filipino nationals in Cambodia that the 8th Multi-Agency Service Mission (MASM), originally set for the last quarter of 2017, will be re-scheduled in the first semester of 2018.
The postponement was deemed necessary in light of the recent announcement of the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) on the issuance of new Philippine ePassports that will not have a validity of ten (10) years starting on 01 January 2018.
In addition to this, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration's (POEA) are currently undertaking a review of the country's direct hire policy, which may have implications on the issuance of Overseas Employment Certificates (OECs) to direct hires, and on the new OFW ID.
The Embassy wishes to ensure that these recent policy changes/reviews are already put in place for implementation in order for the Filipino community to fully avail of the benefits and advantages of government frontline services and programs in the next MASM.
Philippine Embassy, Phnom Penh, 26 October 2017
The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Phnom Penh will be closed to the public on the following dates in November, in observance of Philippine and Cambodian public holidays:
01 November 2017 - All Saints' Day
02-03 November 2017 - Water Festival
09 November 2017 - Independence Day of Cambodia
30 November 2017 - Bonifacio Day
In case of emergencies and urgent matters (only) during the above-mentioned holidays, please call:
+855 98-888-529 (Consular Inquiries)
+855 98-888-771 (Assistance to Nationals)
26 October 2017. END